The Home Team Hawaii Scholarship
About Home Team Hawaii
Home Team Hawaii real estate agents enjoy embracing strong relationships that last a lifetime. Each real estate transaction becomes a memorable experience. We provide education, service with aloha, and expertise that clients can trust.
About the Home Team Hawaii Scholarship
The agents of Home Team Hawaii work everyday to create long lasting relationships, amazing experiences, and incredible service. Since we have a passion for helping others, we have created an annual $1000 scholarship award for an outstanding undergraduate student to put towards their education.
To apply, you must be
- a high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university or
- a current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1500-2000 word essay about a life changing experience. How did this experience change you as an individual? What lessons did you learn from this experience?
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. We will accept a transcript, tuition bill, or acceptance letter.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following form to submit your application – Home Team Hawaii Scholarship
To complete the application, you must include:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Attached proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. We will accept an acceptance letter, recent transcript, or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your essay as an attachment. We will accept .doc and .pdf files only.
The application deadline for the scholarship is December 1, 2018. The winning candidate will be notified on December 15, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Details
- This scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about the scholarship can be directed to: HomeTeamHi@gmail.com
- Winning candidate will be selected by a team of judges from Home Team Hawaii based on successful completion of all requirements and essay content.
- The scholarship funds provided by Home Team Hawaii will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Home Team Hawaii Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Home Team Hawaii, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Home Team Hawaii.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on HawaiiPropertyFinder.com web site.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Home Team Hawaii’s social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, Home Team Hawaii will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.